February was a fun and busy month for us. It feels like winter is starting to make it's exit and we could not be more excited about that. Matt and I are both excited for the sun to come out which would allow us to take Mr. H outside a little more often. He needs to be introduced to the sun! We have taken him out at night a few times but he has to be super bundled or he is very unhappy.
Hudson is officially 5 months old! Crazy right? Here are a few updated on him lately:
-He is SO fun and energetic. For some reason when Matt gets home from school everyday he is so excited that he just screams excitedly and kicks his little legs for a few minutes. They are best buddies.
-He just was able to sit up on his own as of yesterday!
-He is so noisy and is constantly making some type of noise whether it is sucking, yelling, or talking.
-He wants to touch everything! I cannot text or eat while I am holding him. He grabs everything and pushes all the buttons on my phone.
-He loves to play on my ipod. I downloaded some baby apps for him and he loves to touch the screen and is mesmerized by the pictures/ music.
-He is getting more friendly! He was so afraid of strangers for the longest time so I started doing more activities during the week to get him used to being around people other than just Matt and I. I think it is working! He will now let other people hold him without crying or getting scared.
-We go to "baby time" at the library and it is so fun! Hudson loves the songs that we sing and has fun playing with the other babies.
-He is getting much better at sleeping through the night and wakes up once around 5:30 then goes back to bed.
-He is getting better at rolling over and will instantly roll onto his back if he is laid on the floor.
-He is my little snuggle bug, especially when he is tired. He loves to have my face touching his and he rubs my face with his little hands. Such a sweet boy!
-He is mister smiley! He is always smiling and wants to be talked to all day long.
-He loves attention. He does not like to be left alone to play with his toys, he wants Matt or I to play WITH him. Very bossy ha ha.
I cannot believe how much fun being a mommy is, and I especially love being able to stay him with the little guy. I cannot imagine having to leave him everyday. We are so excited to take him to St. George next month to see our families! He is Mr. Personality and is going to be the life of the party. Until then we will be trying to keep dry in this Portland weather and hope the sun will come out and stay :)




Yay!!!! So adorable! I can't wait to see you guys! It is so crazy how fast they grow. When Luke first sat up on his own it was weird to me for like 4 days I just kept staring at him, like shocked, haha. Love you Mel!
ReplyDeleteHe is so freaking cute! Perfect little face! Glad motherhood is treating you well Mel!
ReplyDelete