Thursday, April 5, 2012

6 months old!!

My baby is growing so fast. Kind of sad, but I love each new stage and he gets more fun everyday. Here are a few updates:


-He LOVES to be outside and found a new love for the swings. 


-He is our giggle man, and it is so contagious!


-He likes playing the piano. 


-Bathtime is the his favorite time of the day! He would play in there all night and day if I would let him. 


-He likes chewing on anything he can get his hands on. Teeth must be coming soon!


-He is a great traveler. While going home for Spring Break he slept the whole time on both plane rides. It was awesome!


-He loves to give "kisses". (more like sucking your nose or chin)


-He loves stuffed animals and buries his face in them. 

-He loves the sound of his voice and is always babbling about something. I love it.

1 comment: