Friday, February 24, 2012

My giggly little man


6 comments:

  1. So cute! Great to capture it all on video to enjoy years down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video! He is getting so big! Rice cereal and everything, such a big boy:)

    You guys are great parent:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Mel! I just love him so much!! How did you make the video? Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the video on our computer with a program called imovie! It is really easy to use and fun to have aftewards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa. That is so. dang. cute. I love the video, it's inspiring. Makes me want to put together a sweet montage of the videos we have of Ruby. I think we are going to try some Rice Cereal this weekend... so exciting watching them grow up. It's fun to see your baby doing some of the same things as mine :)

    ReplyDelete