Wednesday, February 1, 2012

4 months old!!

Hudson is growing so big! I always thought I would hate when he started growing, getting older and, that it would "go too fast", etc. But I actually love it! Each new stage is so fun. Of course I miss the tiny little newborn baby, but the older Hudson gets the more interactive and fun! We play on the floor with his toys and stuffed animals for hours  and have a blast.

He had his 4 month appointment today and here are the stats:


Weight: 15lbs. 5 oz.- 59%
Height: 26.5 inches- 93%

He is definitely growing!! In this past month he can:

-roll over, he especially likes rolling onto his tummy in the middle of the night and crying for me to turn him back over.
-We play on the floor with his toys and stuffed animals for hours  and have a blast.
-He LOVES when Matt gets home from school. He instantly gives him a huge grin and will usually laugh. He loves his Daddy.
- He is getting more and more excited about toys. He loves his stuffed animal monkey and wants to cuddle it constantly and give him "kisses"
-He will stick anything and everything in his mouth that he can. His hands are constantly slobbery.
-Cosmo and Hudson are seriously best friends. It is so cute! They are always snuggling and Hudson loves to grab Cosmo's fur and not let go.
-He loves standing up and is getting an exersaucer next week from Grandma Teri! He is going to be in HEAVEN!
-He loves watching football and golf with his Daddy. He just stares at the TV whenever that is on, so he hangs out on Matt's lap and they enjoy!
-Loves reading books! He scratches the pages and is very interested with the pictures.

Hudson being sad with his favorite monkey after his shots. And I promise I tightened his straps on his car seat before we drove off. I look like the worst mom ever ha ha. 


He has been the best addition to our family and we are loving him more and more each day! Matt is back in the groove with school since our Christmas Vacation and we are already looking forward to March when we get to go to St. George again for Spring Break. Yay for warm and sunny weather!! It is always a nice break to get away from the day to day grind. I am so busy staying home with my little man. It is so much busier than I expected! I thought after Christmas our lives would slow down, but that has not happened as of yet. I am so glad I get to stay home though, I would not want it any other way. I  cannot imagine having to leave Hudson to go to work! It would be torture!

Until next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment