Sunday, June 12, 2011

25 weeks!



Over halfway, and feeling great! We cannot believe I am already 25 weeks, this pregnancy is just flying and I have been feeling great. It is pretty exciting knowing we will have a little man in our house soon, he has already been kicking with excitement daily ha ha.

Matt and I have been excited for our trip to Utah in a couple of weeks. We are making the drive, since we are going for a baby shower, we thought it would be best to fit all of our stuff so we can bring it back. It will be a long drive but hopefully and adventure. We are so excited for the baby shower, to see family, and to go to Utah in general.

The weather here has been getting much nicer and sunnier (FINALLY!). We have had some fun nights at home and always have fun playing with Cosmo. We have also been doing the "Albertson's Summer Giveaway" which has been pretty dorky/fun. Well, lets hope these next couple of weeks go fast and we cannot wait to see some of you when we come to Salt Lake!

Cosmo LOVES his blue ball
Matt and Cosmo snugglin' on the couch
Filling out our board game, lets hope we win a prize!

5 comments:

  1. I play the Albertsons game every year!! And every year I never send anything in haha go me! Send some of your rain down to Texas! We're drying up. I'm so jealous that your going to Utah and I'm not! But I will in September :)

    You look freaking cute Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so so cute! your baby is going to be so cute too! hooray i am just so happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being over half way :) I can't believe how close we are!! I'm due sept. 29th - what is your due date? that's so exciting it's a little boy and I'm glad you have been feeling good. Just 15 more weeks and you will bring him home :) have a great trip to Utah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mel congrats on 25 weeks! My first 30 weeks went by fast but now it is totally dragging! Haha. But hopefully you will be fast the whole time! I can't wait to see you at your shower we have to get an awesome prego picture together! Love you

    ReplyDelete