
It's official, we are having a little man. We are ecstatic. It is so fun actually knowing that we are having a boy now and we are feeling anxious to buy clothes, toys, etc. After our ultra sound today we headed to the Nike store and bought our little boy his first new outfits. They are so cute, little, and ALL boy. Matt and I were both leaning more towards us expecting a girl, so we are trying to get pink and bows out of our head.
Baby was healthy and it everything seemed to be great and healthy in the ultrasound which is great news. I cannot believe I am already half way, this pregnancy is flying! We will see how the last half compares to the first, I might just be a little more uncomfortable... ha.
Yay! Congrats! You look great, Mel!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I loved having a boy first!
ReplyDeleteYES!!!!!!!!!! MEL I JUST KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE GUY FIRST! Or maybe I just wanted you to so bad! I can't believe how close in age our little guys will be! I'm just so excited for you guys! I TOTALLY expected a girl too so that was a little weird for a while but now I can't imagine having a girl I am just bonding with this little man, who kicks & punches way to actively to be a she. I won't lie though for me the 2nd half of pregnancy is definately moving slower & a bit more uncomfortable, but I think that's because we're so excited for him to come! Love you guys! So happy for you & your little guy!
ReplyDeleteyay! so fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Those outfits are so cute! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Melissa! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteAw yay!! Boys are so fun and you're going to be one hot mama :)
ReplyDeleteI know I already congratulated you on facebook, but congrats again! Boys are so much fun. You look great. Do you have any names yet? I always have to see the baby before I can settle on a name. He is going to be darling!
ReplyDelete