Saturday, May 7, 2011

Feeling Grateful

These past few months Matt and I have been feeling so blessed and grateful for everything. I think with all the hustle and bustle of school and work sometimes we forget about that little things in our lives that make it so great and that we have been so blessed. I think this little baby growing inside of me makes us believe that even more! I am so glad I have such a great and steady job, and that Matt has the drive and energy for his insanely demanding school schedule. Also that he is so dedicated to our little family and would there there for me no matter what. It is a great quality for anyone to be that selfless. I know if I ever need anything he would do it in a heartbeat, which is a pretty great feeling having that kind of support.

We are finally getting through the end of the long and dreary Portland winter. If there is ever a sunny day here, you can always find us outside enjoying every minute. Man I love that sun! Matt and I get our ultrasound on Monday to find out if we are having a boy or girl. We could not be more excited, and I am super anxious. I think it will be so fun knowing what we are having and actually being able to buy stuff to get ready for this little beans' arrival. We will keep you updated on what we find out!

We are also excited for our trip home at the end of June. We are going to Salt Lake for a baby shower, my family is awesome and I am so excited that they are throwing me a shower! And seeing family will be great as usual. Until then we will be working and studying away as well as catching some rays when we can!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you're having!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i can't wait to hear what you're having!! its so fun to know. when exactly are you coming into town? i can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so excited to know what your having!! Cant wait:)

    ReplyDelete