Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 month old

Holy smokes, my baby Hudson is 1 month old today. I cannot believe how fast that went. It seems like a whirlwind! The past month has been so fun and we have loved having this new little addition in our home. I am beginning to get a little bit of a routine down, but I feel like a lot of days just go way too quickly and I don't get much done. Hudson loves to be held and snuggled and most of the time I would rather love him than get errands and chores done. Can you blame me?! 

For Halloween we went to the Heap's house for a little get together. Hudson was an "angry bird" and Matt and I went as ourselves (original huh?!). We are getting so excited because my family is coming out to Portland for Thanksgiving! We are going to have so much fun and it will be the first time my brother Tyson gets to meet Hudson. He is so excited, I love it. Until then we will be taking care of baby, Cosmo, and Matt will be busy at school! 





No comments:

Post a Comment