Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fleas, Fleas, and New Job

Last week we discovered Cosmo had fleas....we started out finding about 50 on his body and picked them out with tweezers. It was sick to say the least. We tried everything at the store that was over the counter and finally tried the prescription treatment 2 days ago, and I think we finally got the buggers! It was exhausting. We had to wash every single thing in our house 2-3 times along with vacuuming atleast once a day. I feel bad for anyone that ever has to go through this.

On a good note my new job is going GREAT! It is only a couple blocks away, so I get to come home for lunch. I get more hours and get off earlier, and it is just fun. I get to numb people up and do injections now. It is pretty fun and I have already learned a ton of new things. I couldn't be happier.

We are leaving for St. George on the 19 for Christmas and get to stay for a whole week! Can't wait to see our family and friends. It seems like it has been forever...

2 comments:

  1. fleas... that does sound terrible! hope they stay away for you! glad you like the new job :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love it when you post! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete