Thursday, November 12, 2009
Finally
So, I got a new job!!! I have been dying to get out of the Dr.'s Office that I am at now for way too many reasons. I will be working a half mile from my house at the hospital for a Dermatologist Group instead of the crazy Dr. now. I can't wait! the new place is nice and close and will be perfect. I start in 2 weeks! WOO HOO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on the new job, Mel!
ReplyDeleteYay! That will be way fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's great your work will be closer! It's no fun working with crazy people!
ReplyDeleteuh there is seriously nothing worse then working for a crazy boss! boy i got my share of that. That is so awesome you will be so close to home!
ReplyDeleteHey melissa, i found your blog through Meg, Its darling! You look so happy!! Send me your email and I'll invite you to mine, its private :) sblefranc@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete