Matt finally started his 6 week summer break from school this last week. He had been in school continuously for 12 months and was SO ready for this break to come. We are going to be going home for 1 week to St. George in September, but will be staying in Portland for the most part. I will be working and Matt was hired at the school to do research. Although our summer will still be busy with work, we will be fitting in as much fun as possible while there is a chance to escape from studying and lab work.
To celebrate the break from school we went to dinner with our awesome friends Markus and Dayloni. They brought their buddy Nick who happened to be having a birthday. It was a blast, and hopefully we will have many more adventures to come.


How fun! I can't believe he is barely getting a break, poor Matt! Hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see you in September!! =)
ReplyDeleteYay for september! I cannot wait to see my little Boston Baby again. :)
ReplyDelete