Saturday, April 3, 2010

San Diego











For Matt's Spring Break we got to go to the beautiful San Diego with my whole family for an entire week. It was a much needed break for the both of us, but especially Matt after a tough semester. We had a little condo on the beach and got to spend a ton of time at the beach as well as plenty of other activities. We were sad to come home to the rain and cold and can't wait for next year!

Matt is getting prepared for his next semester, and hoping it will not be quite as busy. I will be g0ing back to work and waiting for the summer to come!


6 comments:

  1. So fun! I love San Diego! I love the picture with Cosmo in your bike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous!!! you're cute. if i am ever in portland i'm calling you and we're partying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sarah, PLEASE CALL ME! I am always ready to party. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach! I'm glad you guys got some R and R. Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had sooo much fun! and the weather was gorgeous! your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah i love when you blog!! that looks so fun! and holy cow when did wyatt grow up?

    ReplyDelete