Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Wet Bench

So lately Matt and I have been taking up tennis and play it seems like every night with our good friends Kjerstin and Clark. Last night we were just finishing up and packing up our stuff when we here this "splash" and "splat" noise. Little did Matt know when he sat on the bench that there was a about a half inch of water pooled right where he sat. Safe to say his butt was soaked and the ride home was pretty interesting! haha

3 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I found your blog on your cousin Natalie's! Hooray! Oregon looks beautiful! I hope you are having fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I haven't laughed that hard in ages! Thanks Matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it just makes me happy that you guys are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete