Saturday, August 29, 2009
The big 22
So today my husband turned 22! So old I know haha. We have some good friends here that are also doing the dental school thing that are rock climbers so we decided to give it a try. First of all, matt is SUPER scared of heights so I was thinking there was no way he would try, but he did! And he got all the way to the top on his first route. It was super fun! We also took Cosmo up with us and he had as much fun if not more than everyone else. We are so exhausted from rock climbing, it definetely takes it out of you. We are just getting ready for a busy week and looking forward to having Labor Day off! A break is always nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! Glad you two are settled in, making freinds and doing so well. I love Portland. Be careful rock climbing...Its for crazies. Im proud of your two. You are doing great things!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Michael C. Forbes