Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Been awhile...

Our lives have been pretty crazy so far this summer! We went to Portland a couple weeks ago and nailed down an awesome apartment. I never thought I would be excited to live in an apartment, but I really love this place! We have already begun packing up our house. It feels so empty now! I can't wait to get into our new place and get it all decorated.

Our official moving day is July 22. Matt's parents are driving up to Portland with us. It is a two day drive. Not quite sure if I will make it! haha. I have never driven that far before, but I am sure it will be way fun regardless. I will try to get some pictures up of our place once we are moved in! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. mel this is so exciing! i hope all goes well with the move! can't wait to see pictures of this cute apt! portland is beautiful. and so are you.

    ReplyDelete