Friday, March 6, 2009

Off to Portland!

We found out yesterday that Matt got accepted to OHSU Dental School! It is in Portland, Oregon and we couldn't be more excited! We will be leaving in mid July. We are so Blessed and couldn't ask for anything more

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's so exciting!!! I'm sad that you're going to be moving though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That is so great! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to have such a fun time! Good Job Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so exciting congrats to you guys!! enjoy the sunshine girl cuz you are headed to rain but that is so so exciting, i am jealous you know where you are going, we are still debating the options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! But I will miss being your visiting teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Good job. We have a friend, Bryan's old roommate, from Snow who just finished dental school there. He is now a dentist in Ephraim. They loved it. You will love living outside of Utah and having your own experiences. If you have any questions we can put you in contact with our friend, Connor. Let us know! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting!!!!! Guess what? Bryce's dad went to dental school there!! Small world. I love you guys so much that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys will love Portland! We've really enjoyed it so far! Let us know if you have any questions about any areas of Portland or school or anything. We remember being in your shoes so don't hesitate to ask. Here is some information about our complex:
    http://kbcmgmt.com/properties/southwest/jeannemanor.htm
    Right now our one bedrooms start at $850 and the two bedroom is $1295. There are other properties listed on the KBC website that are great. Marquam Manor is up on the hill by the school. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete