So it has almost been two years since this picture on valentines day!!! So crazy! me and matt have come a long way and we wouldn't change a thing. We are still waiting to hear back from dental school and can't wait to see how we will be spending the next 4-6 years of our life.
Cedar has been cold and especially snowy today, just when we thought we were out of the woods. We are not sure how we would survive without the jeep/4wheel drive! Cosmo has been keeping us busy of course, but we love the little guy and don't know how we would live without him. That is about all the updates I have for now! ( nothing exciting sorry)
Oh my gosh I love it! look have far you've come in two short years!!! I miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute! Well, 3 I cant forget your dog.... Keep up the post!
ReplyDelete