Sunday, November 30, 2008
















So I love the holidays! Me and Matt (and Cosmo) just got back from a fun and long weekend in st. george. My dad was in town and it was so fun to be with him and all my family that came into town. We also celebrated my birthday by going out to dinner and seeing four christmases, it was hilarious! Matt was so fun and did everything to make it a perfect day for me. Thanksgiving was fun over at matt's house and we were excited to see his sisters and their husbands. Overall it was awesome and the best part about Thanksgiving being over is that now I get to get ready for Christmas!!! WOO HOO

1 comment:

  1. Yay mel!!! I am so ecstatic that you and Matt are blogging now! I miss you sooo much this is such a fun way to keep up on what you're doing and vice versa! You and your little family (pup) are so adorable! Love you!

    ReplyDelete